The Learning Process
- First, the children listened to the teacher describe a creature and they drew what they heard.
- Then they wrote about their creature, using descriptive words.
- Next, they shared their writing with a talking partner to "Give one -Take one" - share words that they could add to their own descriptions.
- Finally, they worked on their writing again to make it better.
I am learning to:
- Use words to build a picture in my own mind
- Use descriptive words in my writing
- Use talking and sharing my ideas as a way to make my own writing better.
I am learning to create and perform a sequence which links two shapes through rolling, traveling or jumping.
I will be successful when I create and perform a sequence that links two shapes through rolling, traveling or jumping.
Labels: Health & Physical Education